This service is intended for anyone 18 years of age or older and who is actively seeking work. It is an individual service based on weekly appointments agreed upon between the counselor and the participant. This approach is favoured in order to more adequately meet the specific needs of each person. Also, it allows the job seeker to develop his or her own skills to be able to carry out his or her search autonomously, now or in the future.
According to their needs, the participants in this service may benefit from the following activities:
- Reception and selection interview
- Introduction to Cible Retour à l’Emploi
- Exploration of the labour market (according to the participant’s profile)
- Information related to work habits:
- Time management;
- Stress management;
- Relationship with authority;
- Team work versus working alone;
- Life-work balance.
- Information on job search tools:
- Hidden market;
- Cold calls;
- Various research tools (directories, specialized lists, Internet, etc.);
- Curriculum vitae and cover letter;
- Presentation card;
- Registration with Online Placement on the Emploi-Québec website.
- Creation of the CV and presentation letter
- Creation of the presentation card
- Feedback on the electronic portfolio (if necessary)
- Mock interview