The mission statement of Cible Retour à l’Emploi as stipulated in Article 5 of the Patent Letters approved on November 2nd, 1995, by the Inspector General of Financial Institutions according to the Companies Act, Part III states:
The objectives for which the corporation is constituted are the following:
- Form and administer a back to work service.
- Design and develop methods and programs allowing for:
- Facilitating access to the labour market for persons interested in working in an appropriate field.
- Favouring training, career guidance or career transition for the clients.
- Offer job search services and receive contributions.